“I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”
We serve immigrants facing a loss of control in their lives. We help immigrants find autonomy, integrity and dignity.
We serve newcomers in Eagle, Garfield and Pitkin counties
- They are often unfamiliar with how to access services and assistance.
- They struggle to afford housing, utilities and basic needs.
- They face language and cultural barriers and discrimination.
- Mediation (employment, housing, family, and financial)
- Interpretation and Translation (legal, medical and governmental)
- Advocacy and Outreach (trouble-shooting causes and solutions, orientation to local resources, or appropriate referrals)
- Referrals (counseling, dental, legal, medical and governmental, non-profit and private services)
Locations & Contact Information
Glenwood Springs Office: Serving the Aspen to Parachute area
1004 Grand Avenue
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Avon Office: Serving the Dotsero to Vail area
39169 Hwy 6 & 24
Avon, CO 81620