Guadalupe Community Shelter
We help men, women and children experiencing homelessness in Weld County.
- Overnight emergency shelter
- Transitional housing shelter
- Daily meals
- Clean linens and basic toiletries
- Case management and referrals
- Computer Resource Room
- Medical screenings, and referral to Sunrise Medical Clinic
We make a difference
- Last year, we served 555 individuals and provided 14,927 nights of shelter.
- An estimated 65% of our clients were able to secure sustainable housing last year, upon leaving the shelter.
Come, take a tour!
1442 N. 11th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
Contact us at (970) 353-6433.
We provide more than just a place to sleep.
We provide a temporary home, a place for new beginnings.
Each of our residents is matched with a case manager who helps him/her navigate our 120-day Levels Program. Each resident commits to goals that will help them obtain stable income and housing.
We operate the only shelter in Weld County that provides services to single individuals as well as families.
Our new facility is a comprehensive shelter, with complementary social programs operating all at one location.
120-Day Levels Program Requirements
- Attend “Employment” and “Life Skills” class series
- Attend “Housing” and “Money Management” class series
- Regularly submit “Job Search” and “Housing Search” logs
- Regularly deposit earnings into a supervised, personal housing fund
- Meet regularly with Case Manager
Our Permanent Shelter Accommodations
- Men’s Dorm with 24 beds
- Women’s Dorm with 6 beds
- Six, separate Family Rooms
Special Case Managers for Elderly
We provide specialized case management to the elderly, to help them obtain benefits, housing and senior resources.
Volunteers are our backbone. Donated hours means money saved.
And that means more help, for more people.
The Value of Volunteers
- Over 5,000 hours of generous service each year
- Over 900 volunteers total
- Donated hours mean money saved, and THAT means more help, for more people.
Want to volunteer?
Please consider joining our team. Your time truly makes an impact!
Click here to review current Volunteer Opportunities at The Guadalupe Shelter.
The Distribution Center at the Guadalupe Community Center accepts donations and gives items out to clients. Our current donation needs include:
Top Ten Kitchen Needs:
- Large cans of fruit (or fresh fruit)
- Large cans of vegetables (or fresh)
- Whole grain cereals
- Peanut Butter
- Iron Fortified Infant Formula / Cereal
- Paper Towels
Top Ten Toiletries Needs:
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Toilet Paper
- Body Wash/Soap
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Diapers (large sizes)/ Wipes
Please call 970-353-6433 for additional information and hours of operation or CLICK HERE to view all our current needs!