“Defending and protecting every human life - from the newly conceived embryo in the womb to the suffering elder in hospice - and everyone in between"
Respect Life Resources champions Church teaching regarding the sanctity of life from conception to natural death.
- Provide consultation to and collaboration with parishes, educational and health institutions;
- Train pastoral leaders on all life issues;
- Serve as a resource and referral network for specific inquiries;
- Introduce prolife issues into catechetical forums for adults;
- Provide a referral network for individuals seeking assistance in addressing specialized issues within the prolife spectrum;
- Serve as a resource for individuals and groups seeking information on church documents, teaching, and related literature
Lynn Grandon, Program Director
4045 Pecos Street
Denver, CO 80211