You can only afford to pay ONE: Your daughter’s lunch or the electric bill.
What would you choose?
Who would you turn to?
When emergency hits…
Unexpected emergencies can require heartbreaking decisions.
What is an Emergency?
- Hospitalization after a car accident
- Job loss in a rough economy
- Victimized by crime and subsequent legal battle
- Assisting relatives leaves THEM empty-handed
- Devastating diagnosis of disease
- Death of their loved one or caretaker
A choice you should never have to make…
Unexpected emergencies can make it impossible to pay for basic needs, forcing a family to choose between paying routine bills like rent and utilities - or buying life’s basic necessities, like food and life-saving medication.
How we help
Our program provides one-time assistance to families and individuals who can prove a state of emergency. Our assistance is often financial, but can also address needs for prescription assistance or other service referrals.
Our average financial assistance payment is $379.
Each region is different
Catholic Charities offer a unique program of emergency assistance in each of our four regions.
Click on any of the regions below to learn more:
- Denver Metro Area (Serving Adams, Arapahoe, Denver and Jefferson counties)
- Larimer County (Serving Ft. Collins and the surrounding region)
- Weld County (Serving Greeley and the surrounding region)
- Western Slope Region (Serving Eagle, Garfield and Pitkin counties)
How can you help?