Your generosity to share new and very gently used items with those in need is an important way to better the lives of those in our community. We rely on your donations to meet the needs of our neighbors.
WHERE AND WHEN CAN I DROP OFF MY ITEMS?
Items can be dropped off at Samaritan House
2301 Lawrence St,, Denver, CO
8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday - Saturday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm Sunday
Questions, please call 303-294-0241 and press 9 for the
MOST NEEDED CLOTHING
- New socks all sizes (men, women and children)
- New boxers and underwear all sizes (men, women and children)
- Shower shoes for men and women
- Sweatpants for women (XL)
- Tennis shoes
- Women's coats (especially XL)
- Men's jeans
MOST NEEDED PERSONAL ITEMS
- Nail clippers
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Razors (men and women)
- Adult pull up disposable briefs (all sizes)
- Maxi Pads/Tampons
- Denture glue
- Kleenex (boxes and small packages)
- Wipes (Small packages)
- Body wash
- Laundry detergent
- Shampoo, conditioner
MOST NEEDED HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- Paper Towels
- New twin sheet sets
- New towels and washcloths
- New pillows and blankets
Please NO MOUTH WASH/HAND SANITIZER or other products containing alcohol
*Catholic Charities treats those in need with respect, improving their homes, communities and lives. We distribute only new or very gently used goods that can be made use of for months or years to come. Thank you for partnering with us!
GUADALUPE WISH LIST
The Distribution Center at the Guadalupe Community Center accepts donations and gives items out to clients. Our current donation needs include:
Top Ten Kitchen Needs:
- Large cans of fruit (or fresh fruit)
- Large cans of vegetables (or fresh)
- Whole grain cereals
- Peanut Butter
- Iron Fortified Infant Formula / Cereal
- Paper Towels
Top Ten Toiletries Needs:
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Toilet Paper
- Body Wash/Soap
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Diapers (large sizes)/ Wipes
Please call 970-353-6433 for additional information and hours of operation.
GUADALUPE COMMUNITY CENTER
1442 N. 11th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
OUR TOP-TEN NEEDED ITEMS AT THE MISSION INCLUDE:
- Gift Cards (Grocery/Gas)
- Bike accessories (locks, lights, patch kits, etc.)
- Socks (New)
- Sweat Pants (L & XL in Men and Women – New)
- Two Blade or more Razors
- Ear Plugs
- Fresh Fruit/Vegetables
- Hoodies/Sweat Shirts (L & XL Men and Women – New)
- Winter gloves (Men and Women)
OUR WISH LIST AT MARISOL HOMES IN DENVER
THE TOP EIGHT THINGS WE NEED EACH MONTH
The support of the community is invaluable to us! Because we are often asked what we need, here is our current wish list (updated monthly.):
Brooms – 1 inside the house & 1 outside the house.
Bulletin boards for each of the rooms (9).
Shower Baskets for each family (9) Click here for an example.
Plastic Bins – storage for the rooms (20) – Click here for the type we need.
Plastic Bins for under the bed (30) – Click here for the type we need and will fit.
Hygiene Items – Lg shampoo, conditioner, Soap, Deodorant, Dish Shop, or Toilet Paper.
Plastic Accordion File – this helps our mom’s stay organized! Click here for an example.
Please call us at (720) 799-9400 if you would like to donate any of these items. We are also happy to arrange a pick-up!
Here are other wish lists you can generously donate to: