Your generosity to share new and very gently used items with those in need is an important way to better the lives of those in our community. We rely on your donations to meet the needs of our neighbors.
WHERE AND WHEN CAN I DROP OFF MY ITEMS?
Items can be dropped off at Samaritan House
2301 Lawrence St,, Denver, CO
8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday - Saturday
8:00 am to 1:00 pm Sunday
Questions, please call 303-294-0241 and press 9 for the
MOST NEEDED CLOTHING
- New socks all sizes (men, women and children)
- New boxers and underwear all sizes (men, women and children)
- Shower shoes for men and women
- Sweatpants for women (XL)
- Tennis shoes
- Women's coats (especially XL)
- Men's jeans
MOST NEEDED PERSONAL ITEMS
- Nail clippers
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Razors (men and women)
- Adult pull up disposable briefs (all sizes)
- Maxi Pads/Tampons
- Denture glue
- Kleenex (boxes and small packages)
- Wipes (Small packages)
- Body wash
- Laundry detergent
- Shampoo, conditioner
MOST NEEDED HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- Paper Towels
- New twin sheet sets
- New towels and washcloths
- New pillows and blankets
Please NO MOUTH WASH/HAND SANITIZER or other products containing alcohol
*Catholic Charities treats those in need with respect, improving their homes, communities and lives. We distribute only new or very gently used goods that can be made use of for months or years to come. Thank you for partnering with us!
GUADALUPE WISH LIST
The Guadalupe Community Center accepts donations that fill basic needs. We are currently requesting the following donations:
Top Ten Kitchen Needs:
- Fresh or Canned Fruit
- Fresh produce (salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, onions)
- Canned or frozen vegetables
- Shredded, sliced, or grated cheese
- Canned tuna or chicken
- Portion sized coffee creamer
- Individual sugar packets
- 12 oz. Styrofoam cups
- Iron Fortified Infant Formula / Cereal
Top Ten Essentials:
- Men’s & Women’s Underwear
- Men’s Jeans
- Men’s Long Sleeve Shirts
- Jackets (winter)
- Foot Powder
- Adult Backpacks
- Diapers (newborn thru 6)
- $5 gift cards (Walmart, Subway, Kum & Go)
Please call 970.353.6433 for additional information and hours of operation.
GUADALUPE COMMUNITY CENTER
1442 N. 11th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
Our needed items at The Mission:
• Face masks (surgical - N95 if possible)
• Gloves (latex/nitrile)
• Hand sanitizer any size
• Disinfecting wipes
• Liquid hand soap
• Large paper lunch bags
• Plastic spoons, forks and knives
• Styrofoam “clamshell” containers size 8 1/2 x 7 7/8 x 2 1/2
• Styrofoam bowls with lids (4 oz)
• Paper plates
• Sandwich bags
• Toilet paper
• Paper towels
• Infrared Forehead Thermometer and digital thermometers for seniors
CARE PACKAGES FOR SENIORS
• New puzzles
• Crossword puzzle books and Word Search puzzle books
• Coloring books for adults
MEN/WOMEN/CHILDREN CLOTHING NEEDS
• New underwear: Women’s medium or large, Men’s large
Please call 970-484-5010 for additional information and hours of operation.
Drop off times for items is 8:30am - 5pm, M-F
OUR WISH LIST AT MARISOL HOMES IN DENVER
THE TOP EIGHT THINGS WE NEED EACH MONTH
The support of the community is invaluable to us! Because we are often asked what we need, here is our current wish list (updated monthly.):
Brooms – 1 inside the house & 1 outside the house.
Bulletin boards for each of the rooms (9).
Shower Baskets for each family (9) Click here for an example.
Plastic Bins – storage for the rooms (20) – Click here for the type we need.
Plastic Bins for under the bed (30) – Click here for the type we need and will fit.
Hygiene Items – Lg shampoo, conditioner, Soap, Deodorant, Dish Shop, or Toilet Paper.
Plastic Accordion File – this helps our mom’s stay organized! Click here for an example.
Please call us at (720) 799-9400 if you would like to donate any of these items. We are also happy to arrange a pick-up!
Here are other wish lists you can generously donate to: