Your generosity to share new and very gently used items with those in need is an important way to better the lives of those in our community. We rely on your donations to meet the needs of our neighbors.
WHERE AND WHEN CAN I DROP OFF MY ITEMS?
Items can be dropped off at Samaritan House
2301 Lawrence St,, Denver, CO
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Questions, please call 303-294-0241 and press 9 for the Donations line
MOST NEEDED CLOTHING
- New socks all sizes (men, women and children)
- New boxers and underwear all sizes (men, women and children)
- Shower shoes for men and women
- Sweatpants for women (XL)
- Tennis shoes
- Women's coats (especially XL)
- Men's jeans
MOST NEEDED PERSONAL ITEMS
- Nail clippers
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Razors (men and women)
- Adult pull up disposable briefs (all sizes)
- Maxi Pads/Tampons
- Denture glue
- Kleenex (boxes and small packages)
- Wipes (Small packages)
- Body wash
- Laundry detergent
- Shampoo, conditioner
MOST NEEDED HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- Paper Towels
- New twin sheet sets
- New towels and washcloths
- New pillows and blankets
Please NO MOUTH WASH/HAND SANITIZER or other products containing alcohol
*Catholic Charities treats those in need with respect, improving their homes, communities and lives. We distribute only new or very gently used goods that can be made use of for months or years to come. Thank you for partnering with us!
Running short on time? Shop on Amazon and have it shipped to Samaritan House.
GUADALUPE WISH LIST
The Guadalupe Community Center accepts donations that fill basic needs. We are currently requesting the following donations:
Top Ten Kitchen Needs:
- Fresh or Canned Fruit
- Fresh produce (salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, onions)
- Canned or frozen vegetables
- Canned tuna or chicken
- Shredded, sliced, or grated cheese
- Ground Coffee
- Portion sized coffee creamer
- Individual sugar packets
- Iron Fortified Infant Formula / Cereal
Top Ten Essentials:
- Men’s & Women’s Underwear
- Women’s Sports Bras (various sizes)
- Men’s Jeans (sizes 28 thru 34)
- Men’s & Women’s Short Sleeve Shirts
- Jackets (summer)
- Pillows (new)
- Pillowcase standard size
- Sheets (twin/queen)
- Adult Backpacks
- $5 gift cards (Walmart, Subway, Kum & Go)
Please call 970.353.6433 for additional information and hours of operation.
GUADALUPE COMMUNITY CENTER
1442 N. 11th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
Samaritan House Fort Collins
Our needed items at Samaritan House Fort Collins:
• Face masks (surgical - N95 if possible)
• Gloves (latex/nitrile)
• Large paper lunch bags (size 8-10)
• Plastic spoons, forks and knives
• Styrofoam “clamshell” containers size 8 1/2 x 7 7/8 x 2 1/2
• Styrofoam bowls with lids (4 oz)
• Paper plates
• Sandwich bags
• Infrared Forehead Thermometer and digital thermometers for seniors
• Travel size shampoo and conditioner
• Toothbrushes and travel size toothpaste
CARE PACKAGES FOR SENIORS
• New puzzles
• Crossword puzzle books and Word Search puzzle books
• Coloring books for adults
MEN/WOMEN/CHILDREN CLOTHING NEEDS
• New underwear: Women’s (any size)
• Women's adult diapers (M/L with elastic band)
Please call 970-484-5010 for additional information and hours of operation.
Drop off times for items is 8:30am - 5pm, M-F
OUR WISH LIST AT MARISOL HOMES
We have a marisol homes amazon Wishlist but it isn’t up to date yet. We are working on that. (so a few of them are empty right now)
This is for the house - Marisol Homes Resident Needs
This is for the alumni program - Marisol Homes Alumni Needs
This is for the baby showers for our pregnant moms - Marisol Homes Baby Showers
This is for the residents who move into permanent housing – Housewarming for Residents Graduating from Marisol Homes
The support of the community is invaluable to us! Because we are often asked what we need, here is our current wish list (updated monthly.):
Hygiene Items – Full Sized shampoo, conditioner, Soap, Deodorant, sanitary napkins & tampons, baby shampoo, lotions. Dropped off at Samaritan house and specified for Marisol Homes.
Gift Cards (for food, gas, and car seats).
New Bedding – for twin size mattresses.
Please call us at (720) 799-9400 if you would like to donate any of these items. We are also happy to arrange a pick-up!
Learn more at http://fejh.wordpress.com/.
Here are other wish lists you can generously donate to: