Serving the Seniors of Larimer County, Colorado
We serve senior citizens (age 55+) in Fort Collins and Loveland, Colorado helping them live independently in their own homes. The majority of our clients are low-income, homebound, frail or at-risk seniors.
- Information and referral to health and community resources
- Assessment of client’s physical, emotional, environmental situations
- Case management
- Advocacy and representation of clients to help them access resources
- Assistance with benefits and resource applications
- Translation and interpretation for Spanish-speaking seniors
- Friendly visitor companionship and assistance with household duties and transportation
- We offer the only no-fee Case Management services and support in Larimer County.
We're Making a Difference!
In Fiscal Year 2015/2016 we provided...
- 175 clients with Chronic Disease Management services
- 211 clients with short-term case management
- 390 clients with outreach, information and referral services