Over 850 guests gathered March 8, 2014, for the 3rd Annual Beacon of Hope Gala, in support of Catholic Charities Lighthouse and Women's Services. Together, they pledged time, talent and treasure in a remarkable display of support for women and children in need, particularly those vulnerable to abortion, homelessness and poverty.
- Raised $500,000 in fund support.
Your donation is appreciated. Click here to donate.
- Mobilized 264 prayer warriors.
Want to join? Contact Volunteer Coordinator Mark Hahn at MHahn@ccdenver.org
- Inspired 104 volunteers to give service.
Want to volunteer? Contact Volunteer Coordinator Mark Hahn at MHahn@ccdenver.org
Video Archive | 2014 Beacon of Hope Gala
Lighthouse & Women's Services | Saving Women & Children
Event proceeds will collectively support the following Catholic Charities ministries:
- Lighthouse Women's Center
- The Marisol Family
- The Father Ed Judy House for single mothers with children
- Project Rachel, which provides post-abortive counseling to women and men
- Respect Life Resources
Media Archive | 2014 Beacon of Hope Gala
- "Call to Charity: A beacon of hope in women's services"
A column by Larry Smith, President & CEO