What We Do
We assist families who are raising children of relatives.
We help preserve families and give children stability in the home.
We serve families in Adams, Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, and Jefferson counties – a 92 mile radius!
Families in our program are raising their relatives’ children due to unforeseen circumstances, such as:
- Death of parents
- Mental or physical illness
How Can We Help?
What We Provide
Kinship Caregiver Services is here to serve and assist our community of families in the following areas:
- Monthly support groups
- Childcare at support groups
- Resources and helpful information
- Short-term case management
- Monthly newsletters on kinship care topics
- Special family activities throughout the year
- Connections with local agencies and caseworkers
- Established success for 17 years
Want to Attend a Support Group?
Call to learn how to attend one of our upcoming meetings.