The Mission Shelter
We help people threatened by homelessness
- Single men & women
We accept our clients as there are. All those who come to us are treated with dignity and respect. Extra bedding is also available in case of overflow.
- A warm bed, clean linens, and toiletries
- A hot meal
- A community atmosphere
Our Case Managers...
- Partner one-on-one with each client
- Empower each client to help themselves
- Teach classes on life skills
- Provide community resources and referrals
We're Making a Difference!
- In FY 2015/16, we served 268 individual clients
- 84% of individuals and 79% of families were discharged with income.
- We provided 28,707 nights of shelter (includes overflow)
Take a Tour!
Contact us to schedule a tour, (970) 484-5010.