The Mission Shelter
We help people threatened by homelessness
- Single men & women
We accept our clients as there are. All those who come to us are treated with dignity and respect.
- A warm bed, clean linens, and toiletries
- A hot meal
- A community atmosphere
- Extra bedding is also available in case of overflow
Our Case Managers...
- Partner one-on-one with each client
- Empower each client to help themselves
- Teach classes on life skills
- Provide community resources and referrals
We're Making a Difference!
- In FY 2016/17, we provided 32,769 nights of shelter
- 31,348 meals provided to overnight shelter clients
- 41,796 lunches provided to the community
Take a Tour!
To schedule a tour, please contact us by calling (970) 484-5010.