Marisol Health operates medical clinics on Colorado's Front Range that provide a full range of women's health care, counseling and family support services, including prenatal care, delivery and post-partum care. We do not provide abortions. Marisol Health offers an integrated continuum of services to address the needs of women and their families through a network of both onsite and community-based resources to help families thrive. Marisol supports boyfriends, spouses, family and friends who are navigating these important decisions alongside the women in their lives, offering a truly positive experience in an open and accepting atmosphere.
Please give us a call at 303.731.6130 or request an appointment through the button below so we can provide the best service possible. We can't wait to see you at Marisol Health.
We would love to support you!
About Marisol Health
Our medical clinics are based on a unique continuum of care model that leverages existing resources within Catholic Charities including shelter, affordable housing, early childhood education, counseling and critical material assistance for families with young children.
To request an appointment, please give us a call or text at 303.731.6130 or click the button below, and one of our dedicated team members will reach out to you. We look forward to seeing you at Marisol Health!
We are here to support you.
HOW WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
I NEED HELP WITH HEALTHCARE:
- Full range of healthcare
- Prenatal care
- Free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- STD/STI testing and treatment
- Dignified, holistic medical care
- Dignified counseling services offered by licensed clinician
- We do not provide abortions
I need help with my current situation
- Shelter services
- Family and children support services
- Full range of medical services
- Connections to other Catholic Charities' ministries like housing, kinship caregiving and emergency assistanc
- We do not perform abortions
I want to help
- Help another family achieve success by clicking the DONATE NOW button
- We love volunteers. Click on the VOLUNTEER button at the top of the page
- We're building a new clinic in Fort Collins to serve Northern Colorado. Learn more about Marisol Health Northern Colorado here.
Marisol Health offers compassionate options for mother of twins, Alyssa
The news of Alyssa’s pregnancy was unexpected. As many do in this position, she found herself contemplating different options and next steps. She took to the internet and started scrolling. Towards the end of her search that was filled with frightening keywords, Alyssa came across Marisol Health and filled out a general inquiry. The very … Read moreRead More
Marisol Health expands counseling services to help expectant moms
One of the most profound ways we show compassion to each other is to accompany one another through struggles. It’s on this firm belief that Marisol Health offers clinical services to women walking through our doors who need healthcare, counseling and support. “We live in a world that is wrought with a lot of suffering,” … Read moreRead More