WHO WE ARE
We are a non-profit assistance center supported by caring volunteers who offer their time and talent to help people in need. We receive support in obtaining food & clothing supplies from generous churches, businesses, agencies and organizations in our community.
WHAT WE DO
WE PROVIDE TO AURORA AND SOME EAST METRO RESIDENTS ASSISTANCE IN THE FORM OF:
• Resources and Referrals
• Budgeting Assistance
• Employment Search Support
• Senior Food Assistance Program (the second Monday of each month)
• Joy Drive - Christmas for School Age Children
• Valid photo identification
• Verification of your Aurora address (such as a utility Bill)
• Each person needs to bring just one proof of for each member in the household including children (birth certificates, school records, immunization records, driver’s license, etc.)
• Each adult in household should bring in verification on their Aurora Address as we get multiple families at the same address.
Note: We can also provide help if you reside in the Denver zip codes of 80231, 80239 and 80249.
I don't live in Aurora but need food. Where do I go?
Want to support the ministry?
Volunteer at Little Flower:
Mail or Drop off your Donation:
Catholic Charities/Little Flower Assistance Center
11149 E. 14th Ave, Aurora, CO 80010