Seniors in Larimer County
“The staff I have worked with have been caring, compassionate and knowledgeable.”
We serve senior citizens (age 60+) in Fort Collins and Loveland, helping them live independently in their own homes. The majority of our clients are low-income, homebound, frail or at-risk seniors.
- Information and referral to health and community resources
- Assessment of client’s physical, emotional, environmental situations
- Case management
- Advocacy and representation of clients to help them access resources
- Assistance with benefits and resource applications
- Translation and interpretation for Spanish-speaking seniors
- Friendly visitor companionship and assistance with household duties and transportation
- We offer the only no-fee Case Management services and support in Larimer County.
We make a difference
Last year we provided:
- 147 clients with Chronic Disease Management services
- 115 clients with Long-term case management
- 124 clients with short-term case management
- 235 clients with assessment and consultation services
- 358 clients with outreach, information and referral services
Become a Ministry Partner
As the charitable arm of the Archdiocese of Denver, and inspired by God’s love and compassion, Catholic Charities extends the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to the poor and those in need. Serving Northern Colorado since 1927, we serve thousands of people each year, through the generosity of our donors and volunteers.