Drive dollars to those in need by donating your unwanted vehicle to Catholic Charities
Cars for Charity assists Catholic Charities with a complete vehicle donation program. The process is simple, free and rewards you with a tax deduction and with knowing you've made a difference in someone's life. Cars for Charity arranges for your donated vehicle to be picked up at a convenient time for you, at no charge to you and sold to gain the best price. You will receive a hassle-free tax deduction for your vehicle donation.
(You'll be redirected to Cars for Charity for your donation.)
We accept virtually any kind of vehicle, running or not. No emissions certificate is necessary.
- Boats (must have a trailer)
- RV Trailers
- Some farm equipment and trailers
* We don’t accept vehicles that have been dismantled or had their parts removed.
** If you are outside the Metro Denver area, please call (720) 387.5124 directly to ensure we can accept the donation.
• We convert your donated car into cash.
• There is no charge to you.
• We receive 100% of the net proceeds from the sale of the donated vehicle.
• You avoid the cost and hassle of repairing or selling a car.
• You are entitled to a tax deduction for your donation.
• We take vehicles in virtually any condition, running or not (No disassembled cars please).
• All information regarding your donated vehicle is available to you.
As the charitable arm of the Archdiocese of Denver, and inspired by God’s love and compassion, Catholic Charities extends the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to the poor and those in need. Serving Northern Colorado since 1927, we serve thousands of people each year, through the generosity of our donors and volunteers.