Helping restore families across Weld County, Colorado
Our Family Preservation|Support Program is helping families in Weld County providing temporary housing to those in need as well as support for caregivers.
SUPPORT FOR FAMILIES AT GUADALUPE COMMUNITY CENTER
- Case Management
- Assistance enrolling children in school or childcare
- Help with immunizations
- Life-skills classes
- Employment assistance
- Guidance on government issued benefits
- Connections to community resources
- Kinship Support Group
Support for kinship caregivers and adoptive families
- Monthly educational and emotional support groups
- Adoption consultation, training and support
We're Making a Huge Difference!
Last year we served 145 families, including 256 children. 100% of families receiving case management remained intact.