Helping restore families across Weld County, Colorado
Our Family Preservation program is helping families in our Weld County community in several ways, including providing temporary housing to those in need and also support for caregivers.
Support for Families at Guadalupe Community Center
- Support groups for children and parents
- Classes on mental health, communication, anger management, child development and parenting
- Assistance enrolling children in school or child care
- Help with getting immunizations
- A homework club and safe play areas
- Child care so that parents may attend on-site classes
- On-site therapy/counseling
- Life-skills classes
- Employment assistance
- Guidance on benefits
- Connections to community resources
Support for kinship caregivers and adoptive families
- Monthly educational and emotional support groups
- Adoption consultation, training and support
We're Making a Huge Difference!
Last year we served 145 families, including 256 children. 100% of families receiving case management remained intact.