We Offer Immigration Services
We provide assistance for those with valid legal claims to status in the U.S. In doing so, we contribute to a more just and humane society by providing equitable access to legal services, fostering and preserving the family structure through family reunification, and promoting self-esteem through acquisition of legal status.
We provide legal advice, assistance and representation
- Family Visa Processing
- U Visas/VAWA
- Deportation Defense
- Deferred Action for Youth/DACA
We educate the community on immigration issues
- Legal Aid Clinic Nights
- Free community trainings on immigration law and the unauthorized practice of law
- Outreach services and educational materials
We provide quality service across Colorado and Wyoming
Catholic Charities has provided assistance to low-income and indigent immigrants throughout Colorado since 1974. Our bilingual staff represent over 25 years of experience in immigration law.
To ensure equal access to our services, by both urban and rural immigrant communities, we maintain offices in Denver, Glenwood Springs and offer appointment opportunities in Greeley.
Do you have questions about:
- Your immigration status?
- Becoming a Legal Permanent Resident of the United States?
- Becoming a Citizen of the United States?
Do you need:
- Legal advice about an immigration concern?
- Legal representation in an immigration matter?
- Assistance with immigration applications?
Northern Colorado (Appointment Opportunities in Greeley)
Tel: (303) 742-4971
Consultation Fee: $50
Consultation by appointment only. Please call to schedule one.
NOTE: Legal advice cannot be provided regarding inquiries from this website. Please refer to the information regarding our consultation services, as noted above.