Your Donations to the Families We Serve are Welcome!
The families we serve could use any of the following items:
- Gas cards
- Grocery gift cards ($25 or more)
- School clothes/uniforms
- Art supplies or money for therapy materials.
- Clothes, especially for teenagers
- Greeting cards – blank, birthday, sympathy, get well
- Moving services
- Gift cards for kid’s birthdays
- Volunteer to help organize files.
- Sporting equipment (soccer balls, baseball/bat, Frisbee golf frisbees, basketball, pump and needles)
Several of the families we serve struggle to make ends meet, so extra activities don’t always fit in the budget. Consider donating some “fun money” such as:
- Movie tickets
- Sports events tickets
- Amusement park tickets
- Museum tickets
- Concert or theater tickets
Please call (720) 799-9264 to give any items listed above.
Are you experiencing thoughts of Suicide?
We are standing by, ready to help. (Call 911 if an emergency)