We need your help to win the Xcel Energy Foundation social media challenge! It’s your participation that will help us earn the top prize, a $5,000 grant, that will help Catholic Charities of Denver serve those need! Don’t wait; this challenge is only from September 6-September 10. To participate all you have to do is follow these simple instructions.
Participating on Facebook Step-by-Step:
• Click here to go the Xcel Energy Colorado Facebook page.
• Write a post on their page mentioning why you support Catholic Charities of Denver.
• Be sure to mention Catholic Charities of Denver and use the hashtags #XEDOS and #CONTEST.
• Tag Xcel Energy Colorado in the post by using the @ symbol then typing Xcel Energy Colorado and selecting their official account.
***If you are posting from your smartphone, you must use your phone’s browser, find the “Request Desktop Site” option on your phone. Then you will be able to write your post on the Xcel Energy Colorado page. If you fail to write your post on Xcel Energy Colorado’s page, your participation will not count.***
Participating on Twitter Step-by-Step:
• Click the Twitter icon below.[icon_box title=”” icon=”icon-twitter” image=”” icon_position=”left” border=”0″ link=”https://twitter.com/home?status=I%20support%20Catholic%20Charities%20because%20they%20offer%20services%20to%20those%20in%20need%20in%20%20my%20community%20%23xedos%20%23contest%20%40xcelenergyco” target=”_blank” animate=”” class=””]Twitter[/icon_box]
• Once you are signed into your Twitter account you will see an already created Tweet with information about Catholic Charities of Denver, all you have to do is click Tweet!
Participating on Instagram Step-by-Step:
- Upload a photo or video to your Instagram account.
- In your caption, write why you support Catholic Charities of Denver.
- In your caption, be sure to include the hashtags #XEDOS and #CONTEST
- Finally be sure to tag Xcel Energy @xcelenergy.