Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
—Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
How we help
- Alleviate isolation and loneliness
- Help senior remain in safe and independent living
- Link seniors to community services
- Enable seniors to experience a high quality of life
You can help!
Compassionate staff providing high-quality care Seniors today face complicated health, medical, legal and benefits systems. Our staff help residents navigate those systems.
We help build support systems comprised of family members, both local and long-distance, along with various providers to ensure that our clients’ needs are met.
We provide culturally-sensitive and bilingual, Spanish-speaking staff.
Where we serve
We provide senior services in the following regions:
- Denver Metro Area Serving Adams, Arapahoe, Denver and Jefferson Counties
- Larimer County Serving Fort Collins
- Loveland and the surrounding area Weld County Serving Greeley
- Ft. Lupton and the surrounding area
For more information contact:
Telephone: 303-742-0828 x2046