Supporting neighbors. Transforming lives.
Catholic Charities of Denver shelters, feeds, houses, educates, counsels and provides emergency assistance and critical services to our neighbors across Northern Colorado. Thanks to thousands of dedicated volunteers each year, our team serves our Colorado neighbors with life-changing support as they work to improve their lives.
We would love to have you join as a volunteer and have many types of opportunities available.
Watch this video to see how volunteers can change Lives
IMMEDIATE SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
We have easy ways for you to make an impact in the lives of others through the many ministries of Catholic Charities, including daily meal service at a variety of locations around Northern Colorado:
- Marisol Homes in Lakewood is a home for single mothers and children
- Samaritan House, at 2301 Lawrence St. in Denver, serves women, families and veterans
- Samaritan House Smith Road, just off I-70, serves women
- Samaritan House 48th, near Colorado Boulevard at 48th Avenue, serves women
- Samaritan House Fort Collins serves shelter guests
- Guadalupe Community Center in Greeley serves shelter guests
To see those and other available opportunities, go to serve.ccdenver.org to sign up and create a volunteer profile.
VOLUNTEER WITH A GROUP
We would love to talk with you about having you and/or your group get involved with Catholic Charities. Please reach out and we will gladly schedule a time to discuss opportunities.
EXTENDED SERVICE CONNECTIONS
Along with immediate volunteer needs, we have multiple long-term possibilities to extend the volunteer connection. There are opportunities throughout metro Denver, in Greeley, Fort Collins and Glenwood Springs, including:
- Child care assistance for mothers and families
- Life skills classes
- Front door welcome
- Warehouse support
- Front desk client and phone support
- Employment Center engagement
Creatively Serve At Catholic Charities
Let's brainstorm and find ways that you, your family or your group can serve through Catholic Charities to best share your time and talents in serving others. In addition to current volunteer opportunities, we can create new engagement service ideas like birthday parties, movie nights, bingo games, arts and crafts, etc. Let's start a conversation!
Ready to join our volunteer team?
Reach out today to get started!