BOTTOM LINE DIAPER BANK NEEDS YOUR HELP!
September 15th through October 31st
Diapers for Babies are Needed!
Fall Diaper Drive is Underway!
In need of diapers?
Please contact Marisol Family here.
Diaper Drop-off Days at Marisol Family locations:
Thursday, Oct 20th at St. Joseph in Fort Collins (101 N Howes St, Fort Collins, CO 80521). Hours TBD.
Wednesday, Oct 26th at St. James (1341 Oneida St, Denver, CO 80220) between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Saturday, Oct 29th between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. in 3 locations:
For other arrangements outside of these days/hours, please contact Kalynn Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Bottom Line
The Bottom Line Diaper Bank helps to support the 1 in 3 Colorado families in need of diapers by providing access for infants, toddlers and incontinent adults. We support all ministries within Catholic Charities with all their diaper needs. This includes Marisol Family, Early Childhood Education, Family & Kinship Services, Senior Services, Marisol Services, Samaritan House Shelter, and more.
The Bottom Line raises awareness about diaper need and how it affects low income families and the risks facing those without a healthy supply. To combat this risk, we work with the community to ensure that the needs of the most vulnerable in our community are met.
Thank You for Your Donation!
The Bottom Line Diaper Bank, a volunteer committee, established by Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Denver, supports any Colorado family in need by providing access to donated diapers for infants, toddlers and adults with incontinence issues. The Bottom Line Diaper Bank increases awareness about the health risks associated with diaper deficits and organizes efforts to generate a reliable and adequate supply of diapers.
Get Involved / Host a Drive
Host a diaper drive at your school, business or community. Help by hosting your own diaper drive! Click the links below to download great information and marketing materials to help make your drive a success:
Combating diaper need: National Diaper Bank Network and Huggies
How you can help
Did you Know?
- More than 67,000 children in Colorado each year need diapers their families can't afford.
- Diapers cannot be purchased with food stamp benefits or through the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program.
- Early childhood facilities require a one-week supply of diapers for children to attend and most don't accept cloth diapers - making disposable diapers essential.
- Working parents say they miss one to four days of work a month due to a shortage of diapers.
- Without access to disposable diapers, parents report drying urine-soaked diapers and using plastic bags when funds run low, leading to painful diaper rash and health complications.
Questions, or for large diaper donations, please contact: Kalynn Webster at email@example.com or 720-799-9307.
Checks can also be mailed to:
6240 Smith Rd., Denver, CO 80216