What We Do
The Kinship Caregiver Program at Catholic Charities supports caregivers of all cultural and faith backgrounds who are raising their relatives’ children due to circumstances such as the death or illness of the biological parents, drug abuse, or incarceration. We offer monthly support groups, fun family events, special trainings, and individual resource referrals to kinship families in five counties: Denver, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Adams, and Douglas. Our program is free.
How Can We Help?
What We Provide
Kinship Caregiver Program is here to serve and assist our community of families in the following areas:
- Monthly support groups
- Childcare at support groups
- Resources and helpful information
- Short-term case management
- Monthly newsletters on kinship care topics
- Special family activities throughout the year
- Connections with local agencies and caseworkers
- Established success for 17 years
Want to Attend a Support Group?
Call to learn how to attend one of our upcoming meetings.